- Mini Books
- Stephon Marbury - Singles
Stephon Marbury - Singles
Stephon Marbury may be the best basketball player to come out of New York City. After a successful high-school career, he played for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and was drafted 4th in the 1996 NBA draft--possibly the best draft class ever. Marbury played with passion and did it his way.
Mini-Book Singles Presents: Stephon Marbury Has His Own Story to Tell
This book is destined to be a collector's item. The cover is designed by an award-winning illustrator based in New York City. This book will inspire you. Order now.
"I wasn’t endorsing something I wasn’t wearing. I literally went to the store, picked up the shoes off the shelves, paid for the shoes, walked to the Garden, put the shoes on and got busy." - Stephon Marbury
Watch Stephon's top 10 plays in the NBA.
Stephon Marbury was one of the best basketball payers to come out of the ultra-competitive five boroughs of New York City. His game is timeless. Read how he left the NBA behind to find himself in China. Marbury accomplished much in his career:
- 2× NBA All-Star (2001, 2003)
- 2× All-NBA Third Team (2000, 2003)
- NBA All-Rookie First Team (1997)
- 3× CBA champion (2012, 2014, 2015)
- CBA Finals MVP (2015)
- CBA Foreign MVP (2013)
- 6× CBA All-Star (2010–2015, 2017)
- CBA All-Star Game MVP (2010)
- Launched a $15 basketball shoe with Steve & Barry's to help all families afford sneakers.
- He turned a low point in his life into a learning experience.
- Never stop evolving and growing.
- Leave your comfort zone.
- Learn how to get into the zone, where everything is effortless.
- Mini Books are 52 pages, including the cover. It's the perfect size to put in your pocket, and read on the train, bus, on your lunch break, or just about anywhere you need a break from the distractions of a noisy world.
- Book Dimensions: Height 5.5" (139.7 mm), Width 3.5" (88.9 mm), Thickness (3 books) .375" (9.525 mm)
- Proceeds support the Ucal McKenzie Breakaway Foundation. Visit UcalBreakaway.com to learn more.