For Entrepreneurs & Small-Business Owners, 3-Book Series
Get the Loot and Run will help you build a better business and source capital. With this three-book series, you get:
"Your value proposition is a secret weapon that gives you an unfair advantage over the competition."
- Chapter 1 - What Are You: Entrepreneur or Small-Business Owner?
- Chapter 2 - Built to Last: Your Vision, Mission & Culture
- Chapter 3 - Rev Your Engine: The Business Model
- Chapter 4 - Your Map: From Business Plan to Pitch Deck
- Chapter 5 - Satisfy Needs & Wants: Your Value Proposition
- Chapter 6 - Delight Customers: Happy Customers Spend
1. Know your value proposition
2. When you fix your business model, you fix your capital issues.
3. Create a pitch deck.
"Selling is listening to a problem and communicating how your product will solve the pain point."
- Chapter 7 - Focus: Excel at One Thing
- Chapter 8 - Change the Game: Meet Lavar Ball
- Chapter 9 - When It Doesn't Work: Pivot
- Chapter 10 - It Takes a Team: Play to Win
- Chapter 11 - Employees Want Meaning: Treat 'Em Right
1. Delight customers.
2. Change the game.
3. When it doesn't work, pivot.
- Chapter 12 - The Entrepreneurial Universe: Know Your Ecosystem
- Chapter 13 - Marketing: Just Do It
- Chapter 14 - Listening Is Selling: Solve Problems
- Chapter 15 - Accounting: The Numbers Are the Business
- Chapter 16 - Find an Attorney: Protect Your Business
- Chapter 17 - Where to Find Help: Consultants Are Everywhere
1. Know when and where to get free help for your business.
2. Fill in the blank. The customer's hair-on-fire problem is ________________.
3. Hire the best attorney you can afford. She will save you money in the long run.
Each mini book is 52 pages. It's the perfect size to put in your pocket, and read on the train, bus, a doctor's appointment, lunch break, or just about anywhere you need a break from your smartphone-- and the distractions of a noisy world.
Book Dimensions: Height 5.5" (139.7 mm), Width 3.5" (88.9 mm), Thickness (3 books) .375" (9.525 mm)
Proceeds support the Ucal McKenzie Breakaway Foundation. Visit UcalBreakaway.com to learn more.