- Mini Books
- Malcolm Gladwell - Singles
Malcolm Gladwell - Singles
Malcolm Gladwell is a staff writer for The New Yorker, the author of seven books, and co-founder of Pushkin Industries, a podcast company. Five of his books have reached The New York Times Best-Seller list. With this book, Malcolm will show you how to turn small into a big advantage.
Mini-Book Singles Presents: How David Beats Goliath
"We wouldn't even let them inbound the ball, and the coach got so mad that he took a chair and threw it." -Vivek Ranadive
- Malcolm Gladwell is one of the most influential people on the planet, according Time's 100 Most Influential People. Learn how small is an advantage you can leverage to beat the biggest competitors. This is your blueprint.
Malcolm talks about how underdogs can succeed.
1. Never underestimate your opponent.
2. Make your opponent's strength their weakness.
3. Never give up.
- Mini Books are 52 pages, including the cover. It's the perfect size to put in your pocket, and read on the train, bus, on your lunch break, or just about anywhere you need a break from the distractions of a noisy world.
- Book Dimensions: Height 5.5" (139.7 mm), Width 3.5" (88.9 mm), Thickness (3 books) .375" (9.525 mm)
- Proceeds support the Ucal McKenzie Breakaway Foundation. Visit UcalBreakaway.com to learn more.