Get the Loot and Run, Book 1 - Singles
Get the Loot and Run will help you build a better business and source capital. Starting and growing a business is not easy. But with this book, you have the beginnings of building something special. It's like having a Master's of Business Administration (MBA) in your pocket.
Mini-Book Singles Presents Book 1: Get the Loot and Run.
"Your value proposition is a secret weapon that gives you an unfair advantage over the competition."
- Chapter 1 - What Are You: Entrepreneur or Small-Business Owner?
- Chapter 2 - Built to Last: Your Vision, Mission & Culture
- Chapter 3 - Rev Your Engine: The Business Model
- Chapter 4 - Your Map: From Business Plan to Pitch Deck
- Chapter 5 - Satisfy Needs & Wants: Your Value Proposition
- Chapter 6 - Delight Customers: Happy Customers Spend
1. Know your value proposition
2. When you fix your business model, you fix your capital issues.
3. Create a pitch deck.
- Mini Books are 52 pages, including the cover. It's the perfect size to put in your pocket, and read on the train, bus, on your lunch break, or just about anywhere you need a break from the distractions of a noisy world.
- Book Dimensions: Height 5.5" (139.7 mm), Width 3.5" (88.9 mm), Thickness (3 books) .375" (9.525 mm)
- Proceeds support the Ucal McKenzie Breakaway Foundation. Visit UcalBreakaway.com to learn more.