Get the Loot and Run, Book 2 - Singles
Get the Loot and Run will help you build a better business and source capital. Starting and growing a business is not easy. But with this book, you have the beginnings of building something special. It's like having a Master's of Business Administration (MBA) in your pocket.
Mini-Book Singles Presents Book 2: Get the Loot and Run.
"Selling is listening to a problem and communicating how your product will solve the pain point."
- Chapter 7 - Focus: Excel at One Thing
- Chapter 8 - Change the Game: Meet Lavar Ball
- Chapter 9 - When It Doesn't Work: Pivot
- Chapter 10 - It Takes a Team: Play to Win
- Chapter 11 - Employees Want Meaning: Treat 'Em Right
1. Delight customers.
2. Change the game.
3. When it doesn't work, pivot.
Mini Books are 52 pages, including the cover. It's the perfect size to put in your pocket, and read on the train, bus, on your lunch break, or just about anywhere you need a break from the distractions of a noisy world.
Book Dimensions: Height 5.5" (139.7 mm), Width 3.5" (88.9 mm), Thickness (3 books) .375" (9.525 mm)
Proceeds support the Ucal McKenzie Breakaway Foundation. Visit UcalBreakaway.com to learn more.