Get the Loot and Run, Book 3 - Singles
Get the Loot and Run will help you build a better business and source capital. Starting and growing a business is not easy. But with this book, you have the beginnings of building something special. It's like having a Master's of Business Administration (MBA) in your pocket.
Mini-Book Singles Presents Book 3: Get the Loot and Run.
"To turbo charge your business, learn to love listening, which is the quickest way to grow your business."
- Chapter 12 - The Entrepreneurial Universe: Know Your Ecosystem
- Chapter 13 - Marketing: Just Do It
- Chapter 14 - Listening Is Selling: Solve Problems
- Chapter 15 - Accounting: The Numbers Are the Business
- Chapter 16 - Find an Attorney: Protect Your Business
- Chapter 17 - Where to Find Help: Consultants Are Everywhere
1. Know when and where to get free help for your business.
2. Fill in the blank. The customer's hair-on-fire problem is ________________.
3. Hire the best attorney you can afford. She will save you money in the long run.
- Mini Books are 52 pages, including the cover. It's the perfect size to put in your pocket, and read on the train, bus, on your lunch break, or just about anywhere you need a break from the distractions of a noisy world.
- Book Dimensions: Height 5.5" (139.7 mm), Width 3.5" (88.9 mm), Thickness (3 books) .375" (9.525 mm)
- Proceeds support the Ucal McKenzie Breakaway Foundation. Visit UcalBreakaway.com to learn more.